On Thursday 16th March, the Liverpool & Sefton Chamber of Commerce are holding a drop-in session in the IC1 Break Room.
The event is a great opportunity for our tenants to find out about the work which the Chamber of Commerce provides and to see how they can help your business to develop and grow. The Chamber helps its members create new business opportunities through membership, international trade support, and training. The event is open to both new and existing members and the team will be able to tell you about the benefits in being a member of the Chamber.
• Promote and celebrate your business and its contribution to our city region
• Help you grow your contact and customer base
• Represent your business interests to key stakeholders
• Actively support and enable the exporting of local business’ products, services and talent across the world
• Leverage the power of the Global Chamber Business Network
• Help your business overcome barriers to exporting
• Champion and represent our local business talent and potential on the world stage
• Access fully funded accredited training for Apprentices and existing staff
• Access to discounted non-accredited training courses
The Chamber is open to micro-businesses and start-ups, to more established SME’s, to multinational companies who call Liverpool home.