With social distancing measures remaining in place, this virtual event will enable a large number of people to get involved remotely, while forming a collective effort to support an amazing local charity, which has lost 70% of its events a community income due to Covid-19.
Throughout August, employees, customers and stakeholders of 3 innovation centres at Liverpool Science Park are invited to take part in the aptly named ‘LSP3 Challenge’, with participants encouraged to undertake a mix of individual creative challenges aligned with the number 3.
The challenge can be absolutely anything, but some ideas to get you started are below:
- Get creative: Paint 3 pictures / Spend 3 hours learning a new skill (juggling, foreign language, origami) / Take 3 arty photographs around Liverpool
- Get active: Run 3 laps of the LSP perimeter / Dance for 3 hours non stop / Walk to the 3 Graces and back from LSP (a 3 mile round trip!)
- Get making: Cook a 3 course dinner / Design and 3D print something / Knit a 3m long scarf
LSP3 Challenge Participants
You have the entire month of August to complete your chosen challenge(s). Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Choose and undertake your chosen LSP3 Challenge(s)
- Link up with our Just Giving Page and encourage others to sponsor you
- Take photos/videos of your activities and share your progress online, using the hashtags #LSP3 and #3forHD
LSP3 Challenge Supporters
Family members, friends and neighbouring businesses within Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter are also encouraged to get involved by sponsoring participants, with all donations going directly to the Huntington’s Disease Association. You can make a contribution to LSP’s overall LSP3 Challenge fundraising page, or sponsor someone you know directly once they have linked up with our team page.
We understand that is is a challenging time for everyone at the moment, so whether you are able to donate £3 or £33, your support is very much appreciated.
For more information about the LSP3 Challenge or to make a donation, please visit our Just Giving Team Page here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/LSPHDA1
To find out more about the Huntington’s Disease Association, please visit their website