SPARK Impact is one of the most active investors in the UK. Our focus is building world-class businesses that offer solutions to some of the global challenges that we face that offer solutions to the challenges we face.
Our extensive knowledge and experience adds value to entrepreneurs and investors:
- We seek to build world-class businesses that offer best investment return.
- We support businesses from across a wide range of industry sectors.
- We work with early stage, rapid growth and mature businesses seeking significant growth and expansion.
- We offer expertise across several different fund types / structures from public, private and public/private funds.
- We have significant experience in managing equity, venture debt and mezzanine finance across all business sectors.
- A hands-on approach to working with our portfolio companies and investors. We help them to identify the best opportunities, invest in them and guide them to a final exit.
- Support for entrepreneurs, at the time they need it and in ways that enable them to flourish.
SPARK Impact Limited is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. SPARK Impact Limited currently manages the Northwest Fund for Biomedical.
Liverpool Science Park
Innovation Centre 1,
131 Mount Pleasant